Tuesday, July 15, 2008

so what if it's a "guy" magazine?

i have a new favorite magazine...

Details

thanks to free magazines from air miles, my house now receives it and i look forward to it every month

i still can not decide if the main audience is for gay or straight men, but i do know that the writing if clever and every article is really interesting

this month one feature keeps me laughing...
http://men.style.com/details/quizzes/thatguy/thatguy/

it's hard to not read this list and not have a guy come to mind for almost all of these questions. I get a good little chuckle of the many guys i know that come to mind.

I just wish now the writers would write a "that girl" list to see where i would fall...

1 comment:

jessie said...

my favorite:
you wave someone along at an intersection even though they have the right of way.

it was really great talking to you on tuesday!